Please note that each participant can submit only one abstract for VoM2022 but still can participate in multiple abstracts. Multiple abstracts authored by the same researcher must be submitted by different participants. For abstract requirements, please keep your title under 120 characters, and your abstract under 2,000 characters.Submit your abstract here
Apply for FEMS Early Career Scientist Grants
Deadline for application: until 12th April
Notifications: until 20th April
Registration and Accommodation grants for Early Career Researchers.
Viruses of Microbes VI (VoM2022) was selected by the Federation of European Microbiological Societies (FEMS) to offer grants for conference participation for Early Career Researchers*. Grants include registration fee (conference meals and social events) and accommodation in a double room Students Housing.
To apply for this grant, you would need to meet the following requirements:
- be a member of a FEMS Member Society** or be recommended by such a member;
- be an Early Career Scientist*;
- be an Active Microbiologist;
- be presenting author at the meeting (oral or poster);
* These are active microbiologists who obtained the highest academic degree - Bachelor, Master or PhD - less than five years prior to the application deadline date, or are a Master or PhD student.
** Find out if your society is a FEMS Member at https://fems-microbiology.org/member-societies/.
After submitting your abstract please submit a completed ECS Meeting Grant Application Form, your CV, a short letter of motivation (1 page) and a short letter of support from your supervisor (1 page) to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
Please note that the selection process will also take into consideration gender balance and geographical distribution.
As a FEMS Member Society member, you can:
- benefit the grant provided for this meeting (see Eligibility above);
- apply for FEMS Grants;
- benefit a discount off the registration fee for FEMS congresses;
- benefit a 25% discount off a selection of OUP books.