Opening Ceremony at The Ducal Palace of the BragançaMonday, 18th of July 2022
The Opening Ceremony and welcome reception will be held at The Ducal Palace of the Bragança (Paço dos Duques de Bragança) in Guimarães, one of the most visited Museums in Portugal.
The Ducal Palace of the Bragança was classified as a National Monument in 1910 - even before its reconstruction. Inside, there is a Museum (1st floor), a wing for the Presidency of the Republic (main facade, 2nd floor) and a vast area dedicated to several cultural initiatives (on the ground floor). In this amazing space a welcome cocktail will be offered.
Conference Dinner at MitPenha Wednesday, 20th of July 2022
MitPenha is a contemporary space, located at 607 meters high, on Penha’s hill. It is embedded in the mountain, on a balanced integration with the surrounding ecosystem, enhancing the beauty of nature. MitPenha presents a privileged scenery, as it provides a panoramic view of the region, especially of the urban site.
- Abstract Submission Deadline 22nd March 2022
- Notification of Selected Abstracts 22nd April 2022
- Early Registration Payment 2nd May 2022
- Extended submissions (for poster presentations) 31st May 2022
- Notifications for extended submissions 13th June 2022